In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we hereby inform you:
www.bodegaclementegarcia.es is an internet domain owned by:
Bodegas Clemente García SL
Registered Office at Ballestería 33, 26320 Baños de Río Tobía (La Rioja, Spain)
VAT number B26521344.
Company registered in the Mercantile Register of La Rioja, Sheet LO-16150 Volume 783 Folio 110 Inscription 1.
For the purposes of this document the contact telephone number is 699587755 and the contact email address email@example.com.
This Legal Notice regulates the use of this domain.
The use of this website implies the acceptance by the User of the conditions of use included in this warning as well as our policies on ‘Data Protection and Privacy’ and ‘Cookies Policy’. In the event that certain services and/or tools offered through this “Portal” require the application of specific conditions, these will be made available to the user.
Furthermore, Bodegas Clemente García SL. warns that both the contents and services of this website and the conditions of use may be modified without prior notice.
2. Conditions of use
The User undertakes to provide true, exact and complete information about his/her identity in the sections where it is necessary to register in order to be able to access them. Furthermore, he/she commits to keeping the personal data provided to the domain owner up to date, and is therefore solely responsible for any false or inaccurate information provided.
Be aware that in case of being a minor users must obtain permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives to access the services provided. Bodegas Clemente García SL is not responsible in the event that the data in these cases are inaccurate or false.
The “portal” can only be used for legal purposes and therefore the user is responsible for makinge lawful and honest use of the portal and in accordance with these General Conditions of Use, not to use the services of the “portal” to carry out activities contrary to Spanish law, morality and public order, assuming all liability for damages to the owner of the domain or third parties that may arise from illegal or impermissible practices among others and by way of example and not limited to:
- Engaging in any manipulation or alteration of this page without the prior consent of the domain owner, the domain owner not assuming any liability that may arise from such manipulation or alteration by third parties.
- Engaging in any act that may damage, render useless, overload, or deteriorate the Portal and the services and/or impede the normal use and utilisation by the Users.
- Introduce and/or use computer programs, data, defective files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other, regardless of their nature that may cause damage to the Portal, any of the services, or any assets (physical or logical) of the information systems of the owner of the domain.
- Violate the rights of third parties to privacy, self-image, data protection, secrecy of communications, intellectual and industrial property.
- Conceal and falsify the origin of e-mail messages.
- Use false identities, impersonate the identity of others in the use of the Portal or in the use of any of the services.
- Reproduce, distribute, modify or copy the content of this page, unless you have the authorisation of the domain owner or are legally authorised to do so.
- Transmit User names and access codes to unauthorised third parties.
In general, the owner of the domain excludes its liability for damages of any nature that may arise from the use of the website, as well as damages arising from the infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights by users and/or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy and timeliness of the content, nor may it be held liable for the interruption of service, inadequate operation or inability to access the service.
The owner of the domain shall not be liable for damages caused by the presence of viruses or any other harmful software that may cause alterations in the User’s computer system.
The website, including, but not limited to, its programming, designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of the provider or, where applicable, it has a licence or express authorisation from the authors.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialisation, in all instances requires the prior written authorisation of the owner of the domain.
The user commits to not perform any act against the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The provider expressly authorises third parties to redirect to the specific contents of the website, and in all instances must redirect to the main website of the provider.
4. Data protection
You can consult our policy on the protection of personal data in the following section:
Data protection policy.
5. Applicable legislation
These Terms and Conditions shall at all times be governed by the provisions of Spanish law.